Once the flight had flown (Uh-huh)
踏上那趟航班
With the wilt of the rose (Uh-huh)
玫瑰花瓣迅速凋零
I slept all alone (Uh-huh)
我独自一人入眠
You still wouldn't go
你仍不肯离去
Let's fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later
就让我们快进到点过三百杯外卖咖啡之后的熟稔场景
I see your profile and your smile on unsuspecting waiters
而你的个人资料我早就看过 你依旧对毫无戒备的侍者露出微笑
You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor
你梦里幻想着我双唇 可我早就唤你为谎言的叛徒
You search in every maiden's bed for somethin' greater, baby
你在每个少女的床上追求更上乘的刺激 亲爱的
Was it over when she laid down on your couch?
当她躺在你的沙发上 这段感情是否结束?
Was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?
当他解开了我的上衣 你我之间是否落下帷幕?
"Come here," I whispered in your ear
“过来” 我在你耳边轻声说
In your dream as you passed out, baby
在你昏睡过后 黑甜的梦中 亲爱的
Was it over then? And is it over now?
待到那时这段感情是否结束?你我之间是否落下帷幕?
(Is it? Is it? Is it?)
(这段感情是否走到尽头 是否结束 是否落下帷幕)
When you lost control (Uh-huh)
当你全然失控
Red blood, white snow (Uh-huh)
鲜红的血 洁白的雪
Blue dress on a boat (Uh-huh)
一袭蓝裙 在那船上
Your new girl is my clone
你的新女友神似另一个我
And did you think I didn't see you?
你以为我没看见你吗?
There were flashin' lights
镜头闪烁的灯光早就将你捕捉
At least I had the decency
至少我还保持了体面
To keep my nights out of sight
就算深夜出入 也不为人所见
Only rumors 'bout my hips and thighs
只留下有关我身材的花边新闻
And my whispered sighs
还有我的低语
Oh, Lord, I think about
噢 主啊 我不是没考虑过
Jumpin' off of very tall somethings
从高处一跃而下
Just to see you come running
只为看到你奔来接我的身影
And say the one thing I've been wanting, but no
再说出我埋藏心底的话 可我没这么做
Let's fast forward to three hundred awkward blind dates later (Oh)
就让我们快进到三百次气氛尴尬的盲目约会之后
If she's got blue eyes, I will surmise that you'll probably date her (Oh)
若她有双蓝眼睛 我猜你很可能和她约会
You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor (Oh)
你梦里幻想着我双唇 可我早就唤你为谎言的叛徒
You search in every model's bed for somethin' greater, baby
你在每个模特的床上追求更上乘的刺激 亲爱的
Was it over when she laid down on your couch?
当她躺在你的沙发上 这段感情是否结束?
Was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?
当他解开了我的上衣 你我之间是否落下帷幕?
"Come here," I whispered in your ear
“过来” 我在你耳边轻声说
In your dream as you passed out, baby
在你昏睡过后 黑甜的梦中 亲爱的
Was it over then? And is it over now?
待到那时这段感情是否结束?你我之间是否落下帷幕?
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Remember when you hit the brakes too soon
只记得你一个急刹车
Twenty stitches in a hospital room
在医院缝了二十来针
When you started crying
你开始掉起眼泪
Baby, I did too
宝贝 我也泣不成声
But when the sun came up
但当太阳升起
I was looking at you
我就这么静静看着你
Remember when we couldn’t take the heat
只记得我们再无力承受
I walked out, I said “I’m setting you free”
我走出门外 说我放你自由
But the monsters turned out to be just trees
而所谓鬼怪不过是婆娑树影
When the sun came up
当太阳再次升起
You were looking at me.
你也便这么看着我
Flashin' lights
镜头闪烁的灯光
Let's fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later (Oh-oh)
就让我们快进到点过三百杯外卖咖啡之后的熟稔场景 (Oh-oh)
I was hoping you'd be there
我曾经多么希望 你在我身旁
And say the one thing (Oh-oh) I've been wanting (Oh-oh)
亲口念出我的心之所向 (Oh-oh)
But no
可你却没有