I close my eyes, tell us why must we suffer
我閉上雙眼,告訴我們為何我們必須受罰
Release your hands, for your will drags us under
放開你雙手,因你的意志使我們每況愈下
My legs grow tired, tell us where must we wander
我雙腳累了,告訴我們必須要流浪至何處
How can we carry on if redemption's beyond us?
我們怎能繼續祈望不知何時會降臨的救贖?
To all of my children in whom Life flows abundant
致我所有原本生活富足的子民
To all of my children to whom Death hath passed his judgement
致我所有已遭祂天譴宣判死刑的子民
The soul yearns for honor, and the flesh the hereafter
渴望榮譽、肉體及來世的靈魂
Look to those who walked before to lead those who walk after
望著先走的人 以引導後來上路的人
Shining is the Land's light of justice
在閃耀的是大地的審判之光
Ever flows the Land's well of purpose
持續在淹沒大地的意志之井
Walk free, walk free, walk free, believe...
放心地去、解脫、安息吧,相信吧…
The land's alive, so believe...
大地是有生命的,就這樣地相信吧…