《The Only Thing》
Maria BC
封面见附件
I know we’re just an accident or consequence
我知晓,我们仅是意外或巧合的产物
Parrying the axe
恰好避开斧刃
When I’m beckoned by humming tracks
当我被嗡嗡作响的旋律引诱
You’re touching my hand
你正握住我的手
Keep keeping me changing
让我不停改变
Changing
不停改变
Though I make sure you’re no guardian
尽管我已确信,你未试监护之任
I’m many a man
我却怀众人之心
Blowing smoke
随烟云腾飞
Hitting back
转而回击
Making changes
予以更迭
Changes
改变
Changing (Changing)
不停改变
Facing
迎面而上
In your arms (In your arms)
扑入你的怀中
I find I can’t think back so far (You never had a home)
我发现,我无从追忆往昔时光(你却从未品味过家的滋味)
Fogging up windows of cars (Hmm)
无从追忆车窗上蔓延的云雾
You know that the best part of me
你知晓,我最好的一面
Ain’t the only thing
并非我唯一的模样
The only thing
唯一的模样
I hope you don’t mind my questioning
我希望,你不介意我的疑问
What’s your poison?
想喝些什么?
Who’ve you had to lose?
你又不得不失去谁?
When your lesson’s done?
什么时候得到教训?
What will survive you?
什么又将救赎你?
What’re you changing
你又在改变什么?
Changing
不停改变
Changing
不停改变
Facing
直面而行
In your arms (In your arms)
扑入你的怀中
I find I can’t think back so far (You never had a home)
我发现,我无以追忆往昔时光(你却从未品味过家的滋味)
Fogging up windows of cars (Hmm)
无从追忆车窗上攀爬的白雾
You learn that the weapons you keep
你应知,你所持有的兵刃
Ain’t the ones you need
并非你所需求的一切
The ones you need
你所需求的一切