500 Miles-by 大贾 Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan, Stark Sands
If you miss the train I’m on, you will know that I am gone
如果你錯過我搭上的這班列車,你知道我會一去不再回頭
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles,
你可以聽見百哩之外的鳴笛聲
A hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles,
百哩之外、百哩之外、百哩之外、百哩之外
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
你可以聽見百哩之外的鳴笛聲 Lord I’m one, Lord I’m two, Lord I’m three, Lord I’m four,
主啊我距離一、主啊我距離二、主啊我距離三、主啊我距離四
Lord I’m 500 miles from my home.
主啊,我離家五百哩遠了
Away from home, away from home, away from home, away from home
遠離家鄉、遠離家鄉、遠離家鄉、遠離家鄉
Lord I’m five hundred miles from my home.
主啊,我離家五百哩遠了 Not a shirt on my back, not a penny to my name
我的行囊中一件衣服也沒有、口袋裡空空如也
Lord I can’t go back-home this a-way
主阿,我不能這樣子回家
This a-away, this a-way, this a-way, this a-way,
不能這樣、不能這樣、不能這樣、不能這樣
Lord I can’t go back-home this a-way.
主阿,我不能就這樣回家 If you miss the train I’m on you will know that I am gone
如果你錯過了我搭上的這班列車,你知道我會一去不再回頭
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
你可以聽見百哩之外的鳴笛聲 感想
这是一首饱含浓浓乡愁的曲子,美妙到你可以完全沉浸其中而无法自拔。无数在外的拼搏的游子,或已功成名就,或在苦苦挣扎,但内心柔软的深处永远有一块地方,是属于故乡的。此刻的我在离家1000余里的某个城市的地铁上,地铁到站后我将会看到高楼,大厦和霓虹,但这一切都恍如隔世,年关将近,家乡的池塘和泥土的芬芳却像一片羽毛挠的你心痒痒的。whatever,I will go back home this way
|