I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
我看到妈妈跟圣诞老人接吻
Underneath the mistletoe last night
就在昨晚,槲寄生下
She didn't see me creep.
她没看到我溜出房间
Down the stairs to have a peep
跑下楼来偷看
She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep
还以为我在卧室睡得正香甜
Oh, what a laugh it would have been if Daddy had only seen
哦!如果爸爸看到这一幕,不知会有多好笑
mommy kissing Santa Claus last night.
看到妈妈昨晚和圣诞老人接吻
Turns out Dad did see Mom kiss Santa Claus
原来爸爸看到妈妈和圣诞老人接吻了
Underneath the mistletoe that night
就在昨晚,槲寄生下
I thought that he'd be mad
我以为他会生气
Or at least be kinda sad
或至少有点伤心
But he just sat there watching them and only said "Not bad!"
但他只是静静坐在那里看,还说了声"不赖!"
By now, I could tell that Santa Claus
此时我能看出圣诞老人
Regretted getting himself mixed up in this
已经后悔卷入其中了
He said that he should probably roll
他说他要先告辞
But Mommy said "No way, asshxxx!"
但我妈说"想都别想 混球!"
He hadn't done half the stuff that was in the posting on Craigslist
网上列的服务项目他连一半都没完成
But Santa said they'd better pay in full
圣诞老人跟我爸妈说,他们最好付全款
Or he'd tell their friends what they did behind closed doors
否则就要把丑事告诉他们的朋友
I couldn't believe my eyes
我不敢相信自己的眼睛
My Mom and Dad just killed some guy
爸妈直接把人家杀了
Then I realized the chokehold was just part of the sketch
然后我意识到掐死这段戏也是游戏的一部分
And then Santa stood up and thanked them both.
圣诞老人起身跟我爸妈道谢
And asked them if they both were satisfied
还问他俩是否满意
Mom and Dad said they had a blast
我爸妈说他们玩得很爽
And they paid him a thousand cash
付给圣诞老人一千美元现金
And walked him to his Nissan Altima parked right outside
把他送上停在门口的日产天籁
That night, I laid in bed thinkin' about
那晚,我躺在床上思绪不断
How much I really don't know Mom and Dad
But the weirdest thing, I think
我其实一点都不了解自己的父母
Isn't my parents' kink
但我觉得最奇怪的倒不是爸妈的怪癖
It's the fact that I sat watching them for as long as I had
而是自己偷窥他们那么久
Oh well, I guess we all each have a thing
嗨,管他呢!大概人人都有奇怪嗜好
Mine seems to be watching people's private lives
我的怪癖就是喜欢偷窥别人的私生活
And at least now that I know I can keep it under control
至少现在我知道我可以控制住它
that I saw Mommy kiss Santa Claus last night.
昨晚我看到妈妈和圣诞老人接吻
Ho ho ho!
吼吼吼!
|