At the end of the rainbow,there's happiness.
彩虹尽头即是幸福,
And to find it, how often I've tried.
为了找到它,我已做过无数次尝试,
But my life is a race,just a wild goose chase,
但我的人生就像是一场徒劳无功的追逐赛,
And my dreams have all been denied,
梦想也一概遭受否定,
Why have I always been a failure?
为什么我总是一个失败者,
What can the reason be?
原因到底是什么,
I wonder if the world's to blame,
我想知道是否是这个世界的错,
I wonder if it could be me,
还是我自己的原因,
I'm always chasing rainbows,
我总在追寻彩虹,
Watching clouds drifting by,
看着云朵飘过,
My schemes are just like all my dreams,
我的计划就像我所有的梦,
Ending in the sky,
在天空终结,
Some fellows look and find the sunshine,
有些人爱追寻阳光,
I always look and find the rain,
而我总期待雨滴,
Some fellows make a winning sometime,
有些人有时只求一胜,
I never even make the game,
我却从未有所收获,
Believe me,
相信我,
I'm always chasing rainbows,
我总在追逐彩虹,
Waiting to find a little blue bird,
等待找到一只小小的蓝色知更鸟,
In vain,
即便徒劳。
|