Ha ha.
哈哈!
Looks like you could use some help,
看上去你需要地狱大老板本人,
from the big boss of Hell himself,
亲自出马帮助你,
Check out Daddy's glowing reviews on yelp,
看看爹地在Yelp上的好评,
'Five Stars',
‘五星’,
'Flawless',
‘完美’,
'Greater than great!',
‘无与伦比!’,
Oh, with a punch of a pentagram,
噢,只需按下那个五芒星阵,
I wap bap boom alakazam,
再加一点魔法,
Usually, I charge a sacrificial lamb,
通常我会收取羔羊作祭品,
But you get the family rate!
但我给你亲属价!
'Thanks dad!',
‘谢谢爸爸!’,
Who needs a busboy now that you've got the chef,
如今有了厨师谁还需要服务的杂工?
'Woh oh oh!',
哇哦哦!
Michelin tasting menu free a la carte,
米其林品尝佳肴 任你免费点,
I'll rig the game for you because I'm the ref,
我会为你操纵比赛 因为我是裁判,
Champagne fountains,
香槟喷泉,
caviar mountains,
鱼子酱山,
that's just a start!
这还只是开胃菜!
Alastor: Who's been here since day one?
谁从第一天就在这里?
Who's been faithful as a nun?
对你的忠诚修女都不能比?
Makes you chuckle with an old timey pun,
用怀旧的俏皮话逗你开心,
Your executive producer,
你的执行制作经理,
Charlie: That's true!
那倒是真的!
Alastor: I'm your guy, your day-to-day,
我是你的帮手 负责日常打理,
Your chum, your steadfast hotelier,
你的密友 忠诚的客栈经理,
Remember when I fixed that clog today?
记得吗?我今天疏通了这里,
Niffty: I was stuck, thank you, sir!
我被卡住了 谢谢你 先生!
Charlie: Oh you!
噢,你!
Alastor: I'm truly honored that we've built such a bond,
很荣幸能与你建立这种纽带,
You're like the child that I wish that I had,
你像那个我希望有的孩子,
Lucifer: Uh, what?
呃,什么?
Alastor: I care for you just like a daughter I spawned,
你对我来说,就像女儿一样,
Lucifer: Hold on now!
给我等等!
Alastor: It's a little funny!
相当有趣,
You could almost call me,
你几乎都能把我当成,
dad,
你的父亲,
They say when you're looking for assistance,
人们说 当你需要帮助,
It's smart to pick the path of least resistance,
明智的做法是走阻力最小的路,
Lucifer: Others say that in your needy hour,
也有人说 当困难让你徘徊,
There's no substitute for pure angelic power,
天使的力量无可替代!
Who just happens to also be your blood,
而这人恰好还是你的血亲,
Alastor: Sadly there are times a birth parent is a dud,
很遗憾 有时亲生父母并不合格,
They say the family you choose is better,
人们说 自己选的家人更适合,
Lucifer: What a bunch of losers,
真是一群失败者!
Alastor: Can you butt out of my song?
能不能别再唱我的歌?
Lucifer: Your song? I started this.
你的歌?是我起的头!
Alastor: I'm singing it, I'll finish it!
现在是我在唱,我会把它唱完!
Mimzy: It's me!
是我!
Yes, it's me!
没错,是我!
I know you were all waiting for me,
我知道你们都在等我,
I'm here,
我来了,
What a gas,
真来劲,
Took a while but I'm present at last,
花了点时间但我终于到了,
It's me,
是我,
It's me,
就是我,
Mimzzzzyyyyyyy,
米姆兹!
Lucifer: Who?
谁。
|